Executive Operations Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
We are seeking an Executive Operations Coordinator to join our team. This role will support the executive team located primarily in the Los Angeles area but also in different time zones. We strongly want to emphasize that this role is not a path for A&R or any other artist-facing/strategy role on our team. This role is best suited to someone looking to expand their career in operations, as he/she/they will not only handle administrative tasks, but also support larger business initiatives through project management, presentations, coordination, and serve as a liaison to the executives at events and meetings.
This role is full time and based in the Los Angeles area, with no specific office location but frequent in-person meetings in and around the Los Angeles area as necessary for the role. The Executive Coordinator will be expected to work out of the CEO’s home 2-3 days per week.
What you'll do:
- Provide support to the executive team on various projects which will require the ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with the highest levels of professionalism, confidentiality, timely turn-around and client service.
- Represent Stem in front of partners, vendors, clients, investors, and new hires
- Use considerable judgment and discretion in completing work assignments
- Demonstrate sensitivity and discretion in regard to confidential information
- Coordination of other departmental projects as assigned
- Ensures executives are prepared for all internal/external meetings
- Organize team-building events, happy hours, and social activities as requested
- Provide both routine & non-routine administrative support, handling high volume of competing administrative task requests (via multiple internal stakeholders) that require professional discernment on appropriate urgency/prioritization to complete.
- Effectively prioritize and provide support to multiple demanding calendars.
- Necessitates effective communication with various stakeholders throughout the organization and external partners
- Support key team initiatives, playing the part of a project coordinator. Duties may include: support with expanded staff meetings, meeting logistics (both internal and external), presentations, management of shared team information and resources on internal portals
- Managing the schedules and prioritization of the executive team including CEO and Presidents
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of supporting executives or senior leadership as an assistant or coordinator in a fast-paced environment
- Worked in start ups or fast growing businesses
- Demonstrated ability to organize, multi-task, and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines.
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and ability to work cross-functionally with executives (both internal & external)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to complete work assignments efficiently, without sacrificing a high degree of quality
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- History of creative problem solving, analytical skills, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management
- Strong ability to multi-task and assist multiple team members at the same time
- High level of emotional maturity and ability to adapt quickly to consistently changing schedules and circumstances
- You will be required to work out of the CEO's Los Angeles home office 2-3 days per week
It's a bonus if you have:
- A desire to grow in the operations or strategy side of an organization
- Social media and presentation design skills
- Communications experience
- Skilled with no-code tools such at airtable
- An interest in the music industry and helping artists stay independent
Technologies/Systems/Software we use:
- Excel/Google Sheets
- Other remote collaboration tools