Temp - Director of Amazon (Maternity Cover)
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Ritual is a personal health brand that is building the future of daily essentials. Our mission is simple: we help turn healthy habits into a Ritual. We started by creating the first visible supply chain of its kind and reinventing the daily multivitamin from the ground up. Now, together with some of the world’s leading scientists, researchers and advisors, we’re developing a new standard of high-quality, traceable daily products across new categories. Hundreds of thousands of customers across generations trust us, and we are growing quickly.
We’ve built a team of over 120 (and counting) curious skeptics, world-class scientists, unconventional artists, expert marketers, and analytical strategists. We’re venture-backed and based in sunny Los Angeles. If you’re looking to challenge the status quo and be challenged to do the best work of your career, join us.
We are looking for a result-driven Temp Director of E-commerce to provide strategic guidance and operational expertise for our Amazon sales channel - this is a temporary full time position for duration of 6 months. This role is crucial in driving the company's growth and ensuring operational excellence in the ever-evolving e-commerce landscape.
What You'll Do:
- Amazon Marketplace Strategy: Collaborate with CMO to develop and execute a growth-focused Amazon strategy, aligning with the company's overall objectives and goals.
- Operational Excellence: Oversee and improve operational aspects of our Amazon business, including strategy for optimizing product listings, pricing, inventory control, and customer service to ensure efficiency and exceptional customer experiences.
- Market Research: Stay current with Amazon Marketplace trends, algorithm updates, and competitor analysis, leveraging this knowledge to drive strategic decisions and maintain a competitive edge.
- Revenue Growth: Identify opportunities for revenue enhancement on the Amazon Marketplace, such as expanding product offerings, entering new market segments, optimizing pricing strategies, and implementing effective digital marketing initiatives.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Utilize data analytics to make informed decisions, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and continuously improve Amazon Marketplace performance.
- Team Leadership: Lead and develop our Amazon team of merchandising and advertising professionals, providing guidance and mentorship to achieve team and channel goals.
Who You Are:
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, especially in the context of Amazon's marketplace dynamics.
- Expert with Amazon Seller Central and Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) operations.
- Strategic thinker with a forward-looking mindset, capable of adapting to Amazon's ever-evolving landscape.
- An influential leader and collaborative partner within and across teams, who nurtures a culture of learning, engenders trust and mentors others.
What You Need:
- Education: BS/BA, preferably in the Business or Marketing field, equivalent experience also accepted
- Proven track record in e-commerce merchandising, particularly on the Amazon Marketplace and Seller Central platform.
- CPG (specifically in Health and Personal Care) experience is a plus but must comply with our non-compete.
Compensation and Benefits:
- PAY RANGE: $130,000 - $193,000
- Your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. The salary range represents the entire compensation range for this position. Exact compensation will depend on a number of factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, level, years of experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range.
Additional Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Match - Up to 4%
- Pet Insurance
- Free Ritual Forever
- Unlimited PTO - 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
- 11 paid holidays
- Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
- Bi-Annual Connection ( Spring Summit and Homecoming)
- Ritual Days of Action
- "Ritual Last Fridays" - Entire company takes off the last Friday of each month while we are working remotely
- Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
- New hire set up stipend
- Maven Clinic, a family planning platform for all Ritual and employees and dependents.
- Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
- Annual wellness stipend
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science.
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
California Residents: Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants