Operations Data Specialist
Culver City, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
Ritual is a personal health brand that is building the future of daily essentials. Our mission is simple: we help turn healthy habits into a Ritual. We started by creating the first visible supply chain of its kind and reinventing the daily multivitamin from the ground up. Now, together with some of the world’s leading scientists, researchers and advisors, we’re developing a new standard of high-quality, traceable daily products across new categories. Hundreds of thousands of customers across generations trust us, and we are growing quickly.
We’ve built a team of over 120 (and counting) curious skeptics, world-class scientists, unconventional artists, expert marketers, and analytical strategists. We’re venture-backed and based in sunny Los Angeles. If you’re looking to challenge the status quo and be challenged to do the best work of your career, join us.
The Operations Data Specialist is responsible for the creation and updates to existing master data in NetSuite in order to ensure the accuracy and quality of product information. The Item Master Specialist will also assist with broader Operations support such as maintenance of data accuracy and cleanliness by performing data reconciliation, transaction processing and supporting requesters, along with researching and resolving issues.
What You'll Do:
- Input Item Master Data in NetSuite, including bills of materials, item set up, basic configuration management, etc
- Process requests for master data (additions/modifications) in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring best practice policies and procedures are followed
- Freight and Inventory transaction, reconciliation and processing
- Work directly with internal business partners to ensure data requests are complete and comply with standards
- Ensure BOM integration into ERP system to ensure accurate MRP projections
- Control BOM information flow between Sales, Marketing, Quality, Finance, Supply Chain and 3PL
- Assist in data cleansing of master data loads
- Assist in review and upload of demand forecast in NetSuite
- Assist in the development of forms, procedures and work instructions
- Contribute to creating and enforcing workflows to meet best business practices
- Leverage analytical tools to identify, research, and correct/update data discrepancies, duplicates, and error records
- Understanding of various SKU attributes – BOMs, PTOs, Buy/Sell, Make/Sell, Component, etc
- Other tasks as assigned by manager including accessing and maintaining records in multiple programs and interfaces including NetSuite and other Ritual data catalogs.
Who You Are:
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Easily adapts to new methods and procedures and helps others embrace change
- Actively listens and communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and non-verbally
- Builds positive relationships, uses tact in sensitive situations; listens well to various points of view; relates well to others at all levels
- Able to prioritize to support the needs of the business, able to reprioritize as demands change with a positive attitude
- Has organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail.
What You Need:
- College degree or equivalent work experience in a business-related field
- Proficiency in Excel
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- NetSuite/ERP experience highly preferred
- 2-3 years in Master Data Setup
Compensation and Benefits:
- PAY RANGE: $65,000 - $102,000
- Your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. The salary range represents the entire compensation range for this position. Exact compensation will depend on a number of factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, level, years of experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. This role is also eligible for equity + generous benefits + 401k + unlimited PTO etc - see our list of perks/ benefits below.
Additional Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- Equity participation
- 401k Match - Up to 4%
- Pet Insurance
- Free Ritual Forever
- Unlimited PTO - 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
- 18 paid holidays
- Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
- "Ritual First Fridays" - Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
- 5 months paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
- Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
- Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
- New hire set up stipend
- Maven Clinic, a family planning platform for all Ritual and employees and dependents.
- Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
- Annual wellness stipend
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks for full-time employees related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available perks until we can get back into the office together!
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
California Residents: Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants