Parachute Home is looking for an Outbound Coordinator to join our global Fulfillment & Distribution team. This role will be responsible for managing day to day outbound operations inclusive of organizing carrier pickups, managing parcel shipments, filing carrier claims, and managing shipping KPIs.
Reports to: Outbound Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Outbound - Coordinate parcel, LTL, TL and white glove shipments delivering to residential customers
- Proactively troubleshoot and resolve shipping and delivery related issues with external vendors
- Track, log, and resolve carrier service failures through partnership with external vendors
- Provide support for non-standard shipments (TL, LTL, International, and VIP orders)
- Monitor and report out on shipping KPIs tracking on time delivery, cost, zones, etc.
- Execute full life cycle of lost/damaged package claims filing for all shipping partners
- Conduct audit of freight bills from shipping partners to identify billing discrepancies
- Cross train and act as backup for Inbound Logistics coordinator when necessary
- Other tasks as assigned by leadership
Who You Are:
- 2+ years managing working with consumer parcel carriers
- 1+ years of experience working with LTL and White Glove carriers
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms and ERP systems (preferably NetSuite & Shopify)
- Ability to manage and manipulate large sets of data
- Process oriented and is excited by continuously improving
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Collaborative and willing to work cross-functionally to share ideas and develop solutions to create the best possible customer experience
- Bonus: Experience with BI tools and analytics software (preferably Looker)
What You’ll Get:
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep, an awesome discount and $300 worth of free product a year!
- Health, dental and vision benefits with 100% employee coverage offering
- Flexible vacation packages
- Competitive salary and stock options
Parachute takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location.
The estimated pay range for this role is $58,000 - $65,000
Our belief is that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us. Home is an extension of the self. It offers a sense of belonging and welcomes all with ease and warmth. It's where we recharge, wash off the day and rest up for tomorrow. Home is the most comforting word there is. That’s why they say there’s no place like it. The unmistakable feeling of home is what inspired us to create Parachute. To responsibly make essential, lasting items that transform a house into so much more.
Parachute was certified as a great place to work! Check us out here
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication and building a DE&I enrichment and training program.
Ensure your Parachute Home job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Parachute never seeks payment from job applicants. Parachute recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @parachutehome.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.parachutehome.com/careers.