Graphic Designer - Temporary
Description: We are looking for a temp Graphic Designer to create visually appealing, effective and on-brand assets for marketing, site, retail, trade and hospitality channels. The ideal candidate brings an innovative and thoughtful aesthetic with a solid knowledge of typography, layout and design. This candidate should exhibit a strong understanding of print and digital, have a candid interest in performance data and best practices and illustrate excellent communication skills. This role works with all members of the creative department as well as marketing, retail and trade partners. This role is a freelance opportunity starting in January 2024.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and execute emails that are differentiated and inspiring.
- Collaborate with email marketing teams to brainstorm fresh email concepts.
- Design best in class static and motion ads for paid and organic social channels.
- Work with retail teams to design signage and brand assets for in-store collateral.
- Create direct mail pieces that adhere to best practices working with performance marketing teams.
- Ensure all creative assets adhere to the brand’s visual style guide.
- Review tasks and/or briefs to determine requirements.
- Work closely with copy writers and ACD to ensure effective and brand forward creative assets.
Who You Are:
- A confident designer who can adapt to a brand's aesthetic while infusing new and creative ideas.
- An experienced designer with a solid foundation in composition, color, visual and typographic hierarchy.
- Proficient in marketing best practices.
- Solid experience designing and producing digital marketing and social assets.
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Asana and Figma.
- A self-driven approach to problem solving but able to take direction.
- Strong attention to detail (think pixel perfect design).
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of print processes and print production.
- 2-3+ years brand or agency experience.
- Temporary opportunity from January 3 - April 30, 2024
- Salary Range $50-$65/hr
Our belief is that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us. Home is an extension of the self. It offers a sense of belonging and welcomes all with ease and warmth. It's where we recharge, wash off the day and rest up for tomorrow. Home is the most comforting word there is. That’s why they say there’s no place like it. The unmistakable feeling of home is what inspired us to create Parachute. To responsibly make essential, lasting items that transform a house into so much more.
Parachute was certified as a great place to work! Check us out here
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication with a monthly D+I newsletter and building a D+I enrichment and training program.
Ensure your Parachute Home job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Parachute never seeks payment from job applicants. Parachute recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @parachutehome.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.parachutehome.com/careers.