Part-Time Sales Associate, Galleria Edina
Parachute’s mission is to help you feel at home. It’s what inspires our retail store teams to come together every day to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. Because we believe that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us.
As a member of our retail team, you’ll play an integral role in building a Parachute community within your local area. You’ll work collaboratively, provide subject matter expertise on all things cozy, and have fun while doing it. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and we want you to be part of that at Parachute!
What this role entails:
Our Sales Associates bring an amazing energy to the team and our customers – a warm welcome and fond farewell for all that enter our doors. Picking up on feedback, not being afraid of hard work, and listening to customers to make great recommendations will lead to success in this role. Our stores are designed to feel like home – not a traditional retail environment – so everyone feels comfortable here.
This position reports directly to the Store Manager.
- Provide best-in-class customer care and elevated service.
- Deliver an upbeat, personalized experience – one customer at a time.
- Develop meaningful customer connections and build neighborhood community.
- Possess expert knowledge of Parachute branding and products.
- Help maintain and manage organization, cleanliness of stock room and sales floor.
- Maintain backroom organization at sku level.
- Process incoming shipments.
- Process incoming returns and exchanges, both ecommerce and retail.
- Process Buy Online/Pick Up in Store (BOPIS) and Ship From Store oOrders.
- Assist with weekly cycle counts.
- Must be available to work weekends and during the holiday season.
- Retail sales, showroom or customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience using point of sale systems, inventory management software, scanners, barcode labels, shipping programs.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Self-motivated team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Experience in – and a passion for – home interiors is preferred
What You’ll Get:
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep
- An awesome discount
- Flexible schedules
- Quarterly incentive programs
Parachute is a certified Great Place to Work! Check us out here.
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication with a monthly DE+I newsletter and building a DE+I enrichment and training program.
Ensure your Parachute Home job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Parachute never seeks payment from job applicants. Parachute recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @parachutehome.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.parachutehome.com/careers.