CDL Driver - Full Time - Atlantic City
The biggest airlines in the world trust Landline to power their last mile connectivity. Landline's industry-first platform allows airlines to leverage the seamlessness and affordability of ground transportation to add sustainable, dynamic new routes to their networks without sacrificing on quality or customer experience. Today, Landline operates multimodal networks on behalf of American, United, and Sun Country Airlines. We're backed by top tier venture and travel investors and are fundamentally reshaping the way every consumer thinks about the travel day.
Care for our communities. Be obsessive about the needs of our customers. Take care of each other and ourselves. Operate with kindness, integrity, and ingenuity.
We are looking for full-time motor coach drivers to join our team! Weekend availability is required. In partnership with American Airlines, you will be operating our scheduled motor coach routes from the Atlantic City Airport (ACY) to the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL).
In addition to your driving responsibilities, you will assist with the loading/unloading of passenger baggage and cargo during the boarding and disembarkation process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safe, responsible, and timely operation of our passenger vehicles
- Accurate and timely completion of DOT and Company reports and other documentation
- Courteous and thoughtful treatment of passengers and other drivers sharing the roadway
- Professional conduct at all times while on duty or in uniform
- Ability to safely load and unload baggage weighing up to 50 pounds per unit
- Fuel and clean vehicles as needed
- Valid Class A or B CDL with a passenger endorsement and a minimum of 3 years of professional driving experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required
- Excellent driving record and customer service skills
- Ability to use company's Electronic Logging Device (ELD) and fleet management system
This is a Safety-Sensitive Position subject to random drug and alcohol testing under FMCSA guidelines
- To be eligible for this position, you must successfully pass a road test, DOT physical, and pre-employment drug and criminal background screen; Applicants may also be required to successfully complete a TSA-mandated criminal background check to qualify for access privileges to the airport Security Identification Display Area (SIDA)
- Comprehensive benefits and PTO plan including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), disability, parental leave and Company-paid life insurance benefits for full-time employees
- Paid sick leave for part-time employees
- Flight benefit privileges with our partner airlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.