GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The Account Manager is a critical role within the Customer Success and Operations department that works directly with our advertising agency partners to execute on campaigns to meet client targets. The role supports our sales team to ensure that all aspects of the campaign cycle are performing to client expectations while updating, educating and building relationships with our agency partners.
The Account Manager facilitates the management of all aspects of the campaign life cycle, working closely with our Sales, Creative Services and Programmatic Ad Operations teams to ensure the successful delivery of advertising campaigns, while providing GumGum clients with industry-leading customer service.
What You'll Achieve
- Campaign Success & Client Satisfaction
- Implement and execute sold advertising campaigns across GumGum’s proprietary platform, within the required SLA.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer experiences for our clients.
- Cultivate relationships with our agency contacts, to directly manage the advertising campaign and optimise performance.
- Coordinate with clients and internal teams to ensure campaigns are set up for success and run smoothly.
- Provide IOs and campaign screenshots as necessary.
- Update and maintain internal systems such as Salesforce and Jira.
- Regularly share relevant reporting, both internally and externally, illustrating campaign performance, insights and recommendations.
- Provide detailed End of Campaign Reports in line with the campaigns objectives and KPIs, within the required SLA.
- Assist with billing reports to ensure correct and timely EOM invoicing occurs.
- Provide ongoing feedback to key stakeholders on how to best service clients' needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of GumGum’s internal tools and product suite.
- Focus on Speed vs Quality to ensure every step of a process is complete.
- Partner with Sales to support new business development
- Collaborate with the Sales team to formulate successful media plans and campaign strategies.
- Discover upweight opportunities among existing campaigns, driving incremental revenue whenever possible.
- Develop an understanding of key strategic client accounts and build on these relationships.
- Brainstorm and support the sales team in managing and executing strategic sales opportunities.
Skills You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Advertising, Marketing, Business, or a relevant discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in the digital media field, preferably in online verticals - Account Management, Media Planning and/or Customer Service.
- Knowledge of the Ad Tech industry and digital advertising trends a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Agencies & Clients; always with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills or GSuite: Slides, Sheets, Docs.
- Familiarity with Doubleclick, Sizmek, MOAT, Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, Salesforce, and JIRA.
- Familiarity with programmatic advertising concepts, terminology, and best practices.
- Diplomatically manage various stakeholders, both internally and externally, while delivering on client expectations.
- Ability to balance competing demands in a high pressure environment to deliver on deadlines.
- Practices solution-focussed escalations.
- Customer focused mindset .
- Highly self-motivated team player.
- Open to on-going feedback while maintaining a growth mindset
- Self organised and proactive.
- Displays agility and grit; able to change direction as the business requires.
- Actively curious to learn.
- Shortlisted for Marketing Technology Company of the Year for the 2023 Mumbrella Awards
- 2024 Winner of 7 BuiltIn Awards on a national, regional, and remote scale - including Remote Best Places to Work at #25 and Best Midsize Places to Work in Los Angeles, CA at #9
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- CTO Hero Award of OTT.X 2023
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
- Finalist for the 2023 AdExchanger Awards Best Video Technology For Media Suppliers
- Gold Award at the IAB Mixx Awards in Belgium in the “Best Use of Advertising Technology” category
- The Drum Award Digital Advertising: Game-changing Technology for Domino's case study
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum