Front End Developer Intern
GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The role of a Front-End Developer Intern at GumGum is to dive deep into supporting the wider Creative Services team across the Advertising business by contributing towards the creation of a wide range of GumGum ad units for our clients. This role provides an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to both deliver a project within a templated structure as well as from scratch - all the while exhibiting strong ability to deliver on the parameters noted in a client request.
To be eligible for this role you must be currently enrolled in studies within the EU, with a requirement to remain registered as a student for the whole duration of the internship.
What You'll Achieve
- Contribute towards wider team efforts on transforming client requests into astonishing adverts
- Design & build ad units both within established templates & from scratch
- Take part in internal brainstorming focused on new creative features & capabilities
- Develop your skill set further from both a coding & creative point of view within a highly collaborative & specialised team
Skills You'll Bring
- Interest in advertising and/or AdTech industry
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Keen eye for detail & creatively focused
- Strong communication skills, work ethic and dedication
- Ability to work well within tight deadlines & under pressure at times.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working with keyframe animation software like AfterEffects or Adobe Animate
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
- BuiltIn #37 Best Places to Work 2023 across the United States
- BuiltinLA #7 Best Places to Work 2022
- BuiltinLA Best Places to Work 2021
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum