GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The Marketing Manager, EMEA is an experienced marketer that will play a key role within the GumGum marketing team - creating experiences and executing virtual and in-person marketing campaigns for both existing and prospective clients to support our portfolio of media and data solutions. The Marketing Manager is a client-centric campaign creator, with a creative mind, hands-on approach and collaborative spirit!
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, Global Marketing, this role requires an experienced field marketer turned digital campaign leader who will be responsible for leading virtual and in-person events, interactive experiences, client marketing campaigns, webinars, conference sponsorships, and more. The Marketing Manager will develop custom, memorable experiences to drive engagement, awareness and new sales opportunities in the EMEA region.
A successful Marketing Manager thrives in a fast paced environment, and enjoys working closely with sales teams and executives to deliver highly effective and successful marketing programs, and has a flair for creativity, thinks outside of the box and has a deep understanding of audience needs, client engagement and revenue touchpoints needed to build outstanding campaigns.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward.
What You'll Achieve
- Work across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to develop, execute and maintain high-impact multi-touch campaigns that inspire consumers and drive engagement
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, collaborating with global creative and marketing ops teams
- Translate global marketing messaging into actionable programming for EMEA region
- Create engaging content for the website, blog, social media, and any other content marketing channels that the business might leverage
- Develop interactive experiences to support our media and data solutions Go-to-market
- Organize virtual and in-person events in close collaboration with sales ensuring they are on brand and on message
- Coordinate event sponsorships in EMEA region with key industry organizations, sales leadership, and external agency while ensuring impact and ROI
- Manage webinars, working closely with speakers on content, presentations and promotional assets to drive leads and client education
- Effectively manage timelines/schedules, including outlining goals, scope, deliverables, required resources, and budget for marketing campaigns
- Produce client gifting and swag programs across sales teams
- Track measurement of campaigns in Salesforce from audience attendance, RFP generation and closed revenue
- Provide clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholders to measure and continually improve performance
Skills You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related discipline or equivalent related experience.
- 3-4+ years of professional marketing experience, ideally with a mix of experiences across marketing, events, demand generation in high growth B2B tech companies
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Ability to understand global marketing strategy and apply to regional campaigns where applicable by adopting for local effectiveness
- Expert in marketing tools and operations (Salesforce, Hubspot, Splash, PMS tool (e.g., Monday or Asana), G-Suite (Sheets, Excel))
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based global environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to partner with external vendors and lead to mutual benefit
- Solid understanding of online advertising and media buying world
- Strong analytical skill sets and capabilities
- A ‘marketer’ by trade with a strong drive to produce amazing revenue driving campaigns
- A creative marketing mind that can think outside the box and push the limits of what’s possible
- Autonomous and very hands on when it comes to leading a campaign with key stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Ownership mentality and proven ability to get things done without extensive oversight
- An entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and/or internationally to support in-person activation/events as required
What We Offer
- Learn about our benefits & perks package at gumgum.com/benefits. If you'd like additional information, your recruiter can share more specifics during the hiring process!
- BuiltIn #37 Best Places to Work 2023 across the United States
- BuiltinLA #7 Best Places to Work 2022
- BuiltinLA Best Places to Work 2021
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum