Senior Client Services Analyst (12 Month FTC)
GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The Senior Client Services Analyst will work closely within our Client Services and Commercial team to analyze customer use of products and drive insights to manage client relationships, grow account spend and deliver operational expertise across our Attention business. This role is tasked with onboarding new clients, leading and presenting key account reviews / analysis while upselling existing clients across our world-leading Advertising Attention products.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward.
What You'll Achieve
- Client Integration
- Integrate the Attention Intelligence Platform (AIP) with our client’s technology stacks, providing support across advertiser setup and onboarding, strategy, optimisation and monitoring.
- Success will be measured by repeat bookings and quantified customer feedback from partners.
- Client Growth and Management
- Support existing clients and grow their use of the AIP platform across products and services, including upselling existing products and cross selling across additional products.
- Build strong client relationships through regular catch ups, product education sessions and quarterly business reviews.
- Success will be measured in the number of retained clients, product usage and spend commitments over time.
- Analytics & Reporting
- Use existing tools to provide activity analysis and case studies with a key focus on quantifying the value of Attention for our clients.
- Success will be measured by the volume and rate of continued customer engagements / retained clients.
- Employ analytics techniques to provide quality control and ensure measurement and analytics reporting are highly accurate, resolving bugs or errors which may occur.
- Success will be measured by feedback from the product and engineering team, alongside our Commercial team in understanding speed and capability to resolve any issues which may occur.
- Coverage of team members for vacation or other approved leave. This means the role is required to occasionally take on tasks outside the normal scope of your job or as directed by the company.
Skills You'll Bring
- Tertiary education in mathematics, advertising, business or a related field is preferred
- 3-5 years of Industry experience in AdTech or data platforms in a similar role is a must , eg Client Services / Client Success / Account Management / Operations.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, ideally in the measurement or Ad Tech space.
- Advanced excel is required - ability to analyze large complex data sets. Ability to treat data and assess relative to metrics. Understanding advanced calculations and formulas to solve complex mathematics problems.
- Ideally experience with data analysis and basic SQL knowledge
- Use data to build client strategies that communicate the value to clients
- High level of organisation and ability to manage several clients and platforms of measurement at a given time
- Strong communication skills and ability to concisely communicate complicated data analysis
- Ability to be a self starter and proactively talk and engage with clients
- We’re really after an all rounder here who can shape shift between quiet, highly focussed work, and an extroverted applicant who can comfortably converse and engage with our clients.
- Working well under pressure and being able to manage many stakeholders, both internal and external at a time is ideal.
What We Offer
- Learn about our benefits & perks package at gumgum.com/benefits. If you'd like additional information, your recruiter can share more specifics during the hiring process!
- BuiltIn #37 Best Places to Work 2023 across the United States
- BuiltinLA #7 Best Places to Work 2022
- BuiltinLA Best Places to Work 2021
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum