GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
Campaign Managers are individual contributors who understand a campaign’s cycle at the top level with a project manager focus and a cross-departmental approach. The main objective of the Campaign Manager’s role is to ensure the campaign's overall success while working closely with our Strategy, Account Management, Design, and Advertising Operations teams.
The Campaign Manager is in an advantageous position to actively help streamline, expedite, and increase the efficiency of the campaign operations cycle while aligning with standard processes and enforcing SLAs while also providing insights and overall knowledge to the broader organization.
What You'll Achieve
- Understand and own the Campaign’s Cycle
- Participate in the pre-sales process alongside Strategy and Account Management Teams to ensure any operational details are taken into account for proposals, including avails checks, benchmarks, and insights about past campaigns.
- Manage the setup of the campaigns in our systems, including AdManager and any third-party services (DCM, Sizmek, MOAT, etc.)
- Collaborate with Design and Advertising Operations Teams to ensure pre-launch processes and tasks are as efficient as possible and within established SLAs. Such tasks include: checking assets, reviewing IOs, updating Salesforce, and collaborating on a comprehensive delivery strategy and optimization plan based on the campaign’s goals.
- Manage the campaign’s needs post-launch, such as screenshots, discrepancy checks, required client reporting, and performance monitoring.
- Share final reporting and relevant insights and recommendations at the end of the campaign for any wrap-up decks Account Managers will present to clients.
- Discover new opportunities for growth among existing campaigns and communicate to the Account Management team.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Constantly and critically review each step of the campaign life-cycle to identify efficiencies and potential automation opportunities.Identify and flag tasks and processes that are repetitive, redundant, or obsolete.
- Constantly monitor the Team and personal KPIs regarding workloads, such as average campaigns per CM, average campaign dollars per CM, Jira tickets created per CM, and average tasks accomplished per CM.
- Ensure accuracy in all tasks is at the optimal level.
Skills You'll Bring
- BA/BS degree in Business (Advertising/Marketing) or similar experience
- No digital advertising experience necessary
- 1-2 years of experience in the digital landscape is a plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Ability to balance competing demands in a high-pressure environment to deliver on deadlines
- Adaptability to collaborate with various stakeholders both internally and externally while delivering on client expectations
- Familiarity with Atlas, Doubleclick, Comscore, Sizmek, MOAT, Integral Ad Science, Millward Brown, Salesforce, Nielsen, DoubleVerify and JIRA
- Ad Serving knowledge
- Proficient with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue model
- Process-oriented personality
- Interested in acquiring technological knowledge
- Highly self-motivated team player
- Open to on-going feedback while maintaining a growth mindset
- Self-organized and proactive.
What We Offer
- Learn about our benefits & perks package at gumgum.com/benefits. If you'd like additional information, your recruiter can share more specifics during the hiring process!
- BuiltIn #37 Best Places to Work 2023 across the United States
- BuiltinLA #7 Best Places to Work 2022
- BuiltinLA Best Places to Work 2021
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum