Campaign Specialist - Seasonal Support
GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The Campaign Specialist is responsible for supporting Account Managers within the Account Management Team, in the execution of client campaigns, assisting with the creation of campaign deliverables (such as reports and presentations) for clients.
The successful Campaign Specialist possesses excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills, excellent attention to detail and communication skills, as well as the ability to function in a fast-past environment.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward. This is a temporary/seasonal support position.
What You'll Achieve
- Build on existing keyword and content category lists for internal teams
- Provide aesthetically pleasing, contextually relevant screenshot decks for recently launched campaigns
- Build and deliver campaign reports requested by the Account Manager
- Build Demo Pages using our DemoBuilder Tool
- Create end-of-campaign presentation decks for GumGum clients
- Send out client surveys once campaigns have ended
Skills You'll Bring
- Current Student or recent graduate
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent work experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Work or intern experience in digital advertising a plus, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Good understanding of numbers
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and balance different priorities / stakeholders
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused mindset
- Good written German skills - desired
- Good understanding of the industry and the digital landscape - desired
- Team Player - willing to help other Campaign Specialists with their requests in cases of uneven workload and align with their Account Managers on priorities / urgent requests, with the ability to build internal relationships with ease.
- Flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude - able to handle team patterns such as increased workload on Monday and Tuesdays vs quiet Fridays and industry patterns such as extremely busy Q4 vs quieter Q1 / Q2; showing Agility and Grit to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Autonomous / Committed - Able to independently handle their own patch’s volume of requests
- Highly motivated - Hungry, self-starter eager to learn and a desire pursue a career in the digital space
Perks & Benefits
- 20 Days Paid Holiday plus bank holidays
- Summer Fridays from the 1st Friday of May through the 1st Friday in September
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Pension Plan
- Health and Medical Coverage
- Dental and Vision Assistance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Wellness Scheme
- Stock Incentive Program (role dependent)
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling and resource programs)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern Family Support and Resources
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering/social impact opportunities
- Virtual and In-Person Company Events/Celebrations
- Anniversary recognition and awards
- BuiltIn #37 Best Places to Work 2023 across the United States
- BuiltinLA #7 Best Places to Work 2022
- BuiltinLA Best Places to Work 2021
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum