Senior Sales Operations Manager
GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The Senior Sales Operations Manager directly supports the optimization of sales effectiveness, enforces Salesforce discipline, improves revenue forecasting accuracy, and enhances quote-to-cash efficiency, on a global scale. Reporting into the VP, Sales Operations, this role is comfortable with large amounts of data from various sources, and is able to draw insightful conclusions and actionable results with recommendations for senior leadership and be a strategic business partner with an enterprise global sales force.
The Senior Sales Operations Manager will also serve as the primary link to the Salesforce administrator team, and will be tasked with optimizing the current instance of Salesforce, qualify and fulfill requests from various stakeholders and make recommendations to current views, reports and dashboards that best align with the strategic objectives of the company.
In this function, the Senior Sales Operations Manager will work self-sufficiently and is asked to create also proactively KPI and Trend analysis across the whole GumGum Businesses globally to support decision making of various stakeholders across the globe.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward. GumGum is only open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and MN.
What You'll Achieve
- Salesforce Administration
- Assess the current instance of Salesforce in order to implement a wide range of administrative changes and continuously optimize GumGum’s CRM
- Take ownership of daily operational support for Salesforce, ensuring smooth functioning and user satisfaction.
- Recommend scalable solutions to align Salesforce with the company's growth trajectory.
- Make informed recommendations to appropriately scale the application to keep pace with the growth of the company
- Provide stakeholders with data-driven insights to improve performance based on data tracking and analysis
- Collaborate on refining and enhancing the sales funnel process, utilizing data analysis to boost sales management effectiveness.
- Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Proficiently analyze extensive and varied datasets, deriving actionable insights even from complex data structures.
- Make data-driven decisions and recommendations for improving the sales process
- Comfortable voicing opinions and observations to provide thought leadership to key stakeholders
- Partner with Sales and Marketing departments to analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Integration Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- In support of M&A activities, this role will serve as a SME to best support the most effective integration of data, systems and processes utilized by sellers across the global organization
- Systems & Processes
- Foster cross-functional collaboration to ensure all teams possess a comprehensive understanding of the sales process and associated functions.
- Thoroughly document, optimize, and automate processes to drive efficiency and consistency.
- Uphold internal compliance with essential controls, safeguarding data integrity and accuracy.
Skills You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree; Finance, Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Salesforce administration certification preferred
- 5-10+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Salesforce administration
- Experience across business in high growth companies (preferably tech)
- Preference for experience supporting a global sales team.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, make data-driven decisions and recommendations from improving sales processes
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset; detail-oriented and passionate about solving problems
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Salesforce technical proficiency, including reporting and dashboard building
- Proficiency within the Google Suite, specifically Google Sheets or comparable experience with Excel
- Database experience preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- ‘Can do’ positive attitude and vocal in identifying and fixing problems
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and communicate effectively across different teams in a fast-paced environment
- The ideal candidate will be able to effectively manage conflicting priorities, while objectively looking across the organizational landscape to best assess the needs of the business and propose changes
- Self-starter who is driven to succeed both personally and professionally
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Deeply committed to productivity and quality
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage including 100% premium coverage for employee + spouse/family
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave - Birth parents up to 16-18 weeks. Non-birth parents up to 10 weeks
- Transitional Return-to-Work Schedule from Parental Leave
- Dependent Care FSA
- Maven Family Support - Including fertility adoption and/or travel expenses to obtain medical care
- Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Stock Incentive Program (role dependent)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Work From Home Stipend
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited PTO)
- Summer Fridays from the 1st Friday of May through the 1st Friday in September
- Volunteer Time Off
- Veterinary Discounts (Pet friendly organization - we love our fur babies! IG: @dogsofgumgum)
- WeWork monthly pass
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering/social impact opportunities
- Virtual and in-person company events/celebrations
- Anniversary recognition and awards
- Business Travel Accident
- BuiltIn #37 Best Places to Work 2023 across the United States
- BuiltinLA #7 Best Places to Work 2022
- BuiltinLA Best Places to Work 2021
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum