Publisher Operations Coordinator
GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The Publisher Operations Coordinator will support multiple initiatives and projects within the workings of the Publisher Operations team. This role will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including publisher partner performance analysis, team initiatives coordination, data-informed recommendation gathering, , and more.
The Publisher Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Global Publisher Operations and will work cross-functionally with numerous internal teams, and have exposure to senior leaders at GumGum. This role will provide significant insights into the Ad Tech ecosystem for individuals new to the space with plenty of growth opportunities within the organization.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward. GumGum is only open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and MN.
What You'll Achieve
- Support with publisher partner & network performance analysis - Assist the team in optimizing the performance of our publisher partners using data reporting and analysis to routinely monitor the health of the publisher network.
- Prospective publisher partner assessment - Research prospective partners and assist the team in building out a key list of potential partners for the Sales team to target.
- Strategic data analysis - Prepare strategic data analysis for the operations team; create reports for day-to-day decision making and use data to make strategic and informed recommendations.
- Coordinate team initiatives - Work with the internal Publisher Development team to execute on team initiatives. Prepare tracking, documentation, training, and data-informed suggestions. Potential for full project ownership.
- Publisher partner management assistance- Assist with required account modifications, changes, and updates for our publisher partners, alongside our Publisher Success Managers. This includes experience within our publisher Support queue, assistance with publisher business reviews, and billing discrepancy management.
- Ad hoc tasks & projects - Ad hoc partner and industry projects / research
Skills You'll Bring
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Familiarity with the advertising landscape is a bonus
- Competence in project management, prioritization, and multitasking
- Comfortable with the intake and organization of sets of data
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Mac and PC capabilities
- Positive, charismatic and excellent judgment is essential.
- Tenacity, drive, and work ethic.
- Comfortable with an unstructured role that requires frequent changes in prioritization of time and focus, in a fast-paced environment
- A can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow
- A problem solver who can work autonomously and in teams
- Not intimidated by numbers, comfortable handling data
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated mindset; comfortable being productive in a remote environment
- Resourceful: able to research potential solutions and overcome obstacles to get projects to the finish line
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage including 100% premium coverage for employee + spouse/family
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave - Birth parents up to 16-18 weeks. Non-birth parents up to 10 weeks
- Transitional Return-to-Work Schedule from Parental Leave
- Dependent Care FSA
- Maven Family Support - Including fertility adoption and/or travel expenses to obtain medical care
- Employer-Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Stock Incentive Program (role dependent)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Work From Home Stipend
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited PTO)
- Summer Fridays from the 1st Friday of May through the last Friday in September
- Volunteer Time Off
- Veterinary Discounts (Pet friendly organization - we love our fur babies! IG: @dogsofgumgum)
- WeWork monthly pass
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering/social impact opportunities
- Virtual and in-person company events/celebrations
- Anniversary recognition and awards
- Business Travel Accident
- BuiltIn #37 Best Places to Work 2023 across the United States
- BuiltinLA #7 Best Places to Work 2022
- BuiltinLA Best Places to Work 2021
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum