Workplace Services Custodian
About the Team
At GOAT Group, the Asset Protection team is dedicated to offering our employees a safe workplace that operates at the highest level of integrity. The department is comprised of Asset Protection, Security, Inventory Control, and Workplace Services. This structure ensures that one global team oversees the physical security of our facilities, the maintenance of our facilities, the movement of our inventory, and the overall safety of our employees. As our global expansion continues, we are looking for passionate people to join the team and help take our department to new heights.
In this role, you will:
- Basic Cleaning
- Tables and surface areas
- Windows (interior and exterior), shades, and blinds
- All Tables and countertops
- Offices and conference rooms
- Patios / Garden areas
- High & Low Dusting
- Carpeted areas
- Removal of stains
- Backpack Vacuum (as needed)
- Mopping / Sweeping
- Tiled flooring
- Hardwood flooring
- Concrete flooring
- Bathrooms - Sinks, mirrors, urinals, toilets, counter tops, walls
- Kitchen / Kitchenette / Pantries
- Appliances - Refrigerators, freezers, ovens, and grills
- Small appliances - Toaster, blender, and microwaves
- Coffee, ice, and water stations
- Snack areas
- Food storage areas
- High-touch surfaces (eg: handles, POS systems, doors, etc.)
- Setup and Maintaining
- Office and conference rooms
- Common areas
- Food service areas
- Order cleaning supplies for the facility
- Alert Workplace Services team of any site disruptions such as leaks, pests, broken windows, etc.
- Outside Areas
- Sweep/powerwash entrances
- De-ice as necessary
- Cleaning up outside debris
- Update and maintain the facility specific MSDS log
We are looking for:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule driven by needs of the facility
- Ability to communicate in a timely manner and respond appropriately
- Basic time management and organizational skills
- Bilingual preferred
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.