Account Management Administrator
GOAT Group is seeking a driven and hard-working Administrator to support our Account Management team in growing our sneaker and apparel business. The ideal candidate will be organized, efficient and prioritize accuracy in their work. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative tasks needed to best serve our valued sellers.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Account Management team in daily administrative functions
- Support AMs in data driven callouts & action points
- Assist in top-level customer service for our sellers
- Regularly connect with our Operations teams, monitoring product inflow
- Collaborate with our Customer Services team in closing out outstanding seller issues promptly
- Create and monitor processes to limit errors or missed sales for sellers
- Play a key role in setting up the Account Management team for success with KPIs
- Actively track the performance of new & existing sellers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to successfully complete tasks
We are looking for:
- 1-3 years of Admin experience in Sales department is preferred
- Experience in a retail, brand or wholesale environment preferred
- Highly organized, and able to prioritize their workload with ease
- Follow processes precisely with high attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Confidentiality and discretion are a MUST
- Self-motivated, resourceful, with a can-do attitude.
- Commitment to a VIP-level of customer service
- Proven ability to function well in a collaborative environment.
- Mac and Excel proficient, with an understanding of web-based platforms
- Experience with data entry
- Sneaker or apparel industry knowledge not required, but preferred
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.