Supervisor, Workplace Services
About the Team
At GOAT Group, the Asset Protection team is dedicated to offering our employees a safe workplace that operates at the highest level of integrity. The department is comprised of Asset Protection, Security, Inventory Control, and Workplace Services. This structure ensures that one global team oversees the physical security of our facilities, the maintenance of our facilities, the movement of our inventory, and the overall safety of our employees. As our global expansion continues, we are looking for passionate people to join the team and help take our department to new heights.
We are looking for a Workplace Services Supervisor to join the Workplace Services team at GOAT Group. In this role, the incumbent will demonstrate the ability to excel in a startup environment as part of a growing team. As a part of the Workplace Services team, your passion for excellence will help make our workplace experience the GREATEST possible!
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for all infrastructure necessary to allow for the day-to-day operations of the assigned facilities, including managing significant programs, inspections, legal compliance, audits, safety compliance, and vendors
- Manage a minimum of two direct reports at all times, including all associated budgets
- Direct reports may include Coordinators, Receptionists, Porters, Cleaners, and Baristas
- Make hiring, disciplinary, scheduling, and performance decisions for direct reports
- Develop and manage an onsite food services program and an in-house janitorial program, along with all associated budgets
- Manage major projects and/or programs as assigned. The associated budgets for these projects could exceed $100,000
- Manage cross-functional projects, ensuring proper alignment with all major stakeholders
- Exercise autonomous critical thinking to troubleshoot issues as they arise, delegating to minimize workplace impact and costs
- Anticipate location-specific needs by proactively scheduling your time at the appropriate facility and adapt your schedule as dictated by the needs of the business
- Source and hire contractors as required, oversee/manage the proposals for building and facilities services using independent judgment
- Identify and implement new systems or programs to maximize efficiencies
- Manage facility parking logistics. This includes securing offsite parking, valet, transportation, parking permits, and passes
- Support the design, planning, and execution of company-wide and/or location-specific events
- Review and address internal Workplace tickets within agreed-upon timelines and standards, escalating when necessary
- Manage all incoming/outgoing deliveries in your assigned facilities
- Provide “front of house” coverage and support as required
- Collaborate with the People, Legal, and Asset Protection Teams to ensure facility level compliance. This includes creating and/or ordering any required signage, enforcement of health and safety guidelines, and/or other legal compliance
- Document invoices and other payments for department forecasting and accruals
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
We are looking for:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Workplace experience or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels, including the executive team
- Exceptional planning and problem-solving skills, with acute attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team environment that requires daily with multiple departments
- Initiative to take action and respond appropriately while being fiscally responsible
- Ability to work a flexible schedule driven by needs of the business
- Ability to travel to multiple sites
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.