Senior Manager, Account Management - Southeast Asia
About the Team
At GOAT Group, the Business Development team is central to the strategic growth of our company. Composed of individual teams that handle Strategy, New Business Initiatives, Partnerships and Account Management, the department leads a global supply-focused initiative that works with brand partners, retailers and power sellers to secure new inventory and widen exposure for GOAT Group. As our company continues to expand both at home and abroad, you will play an integral part in this exciting next chapter.
We are looking for a people-focused Senior Manager to lead Account Management for our Business Development team supporting our Southeast Asia region. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, fluent in the sneaker market, committed to providing top-tier customer service as well as comfortable working across a variety of departments including Operations, Engineering, Analytics, and Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Lead a regional team of Account Managers in growing supply and sales.
- Report on our KPI’s, with follow-up actions that are implemented and tracked.
- Identify growth opportunities in your region and work with the broader organization to formulate a plan of action
- Maintain and optimize key seller relationships through all facets of the account management process.
- Collate and present monthly summaries on account performance.
- Plan strategically across accounts to maximize their potential.
- Provide key accounts with detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Efficiently resolve any account issues or questions, partnering with our Operations team.
- Be up to speed on retail, and sneaker-specific trends and releases across your regions
- Optimize key partnerships through business management, outreach, and strategic planning.
- Drive new business by prospecting existing connections, and proactive sourcing of new accounts.
We are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in an account management function, with strong sneaker knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify problems, research issues, and provide options for resolution to the team
- People management and leadership experience.
- Confidence in creating and presenting decks.
- Experience building a book of business. Confidentiality and discretion is a MUST.
- High level interpersonal, communication, and written skills
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Mac and Excel proficiency, understanding of web-based platforms, and comfortable managing URL links.
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.