Sales Associate Flight Club - NYC
About the Team
At Flight Club, we hope to bring our values to life through the passion of our employees. Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Flight Club Sales Associates are enthusiastic, results driven and team oriented. As the face and driving force of sales for Flight Club, this role is responsible for providing an engaging and exceptional experience that exceeds client expectations. We are looking for candidates who are strong communicators and understand the needs of their customers, build long-lasting relationships, and have
a passion for people and sneakers.
In this role, you will:
- Maximize sales by delivering excellent customer service, product knowledge, and brand history
- Provide every customer an elevated and unmatched experience that is uniquely Flight Club
- Greet, acknowledge and assist customers throughout their consumer journey
- Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to the overall store success
- Ensure all sales floor standards are maintained
- Consistently seek new sneaker fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert to the customers
- Work professionally and build positive relationships with clients and team members
- Support the scheduling needs of the business, ensuring that all time and attendance policies are met
- Assist in executing operational tasks to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning
- Be a representation of GOAT Groups core values inside/outside of the workplace
We are looking for:
- At least 1-3 years in a customer facing role
- Ability to relate and identify with Flight Club values
- An approachable, good listener, and an enthusiastic brand representative
- An effective and quick problem-solver with a keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude with a “no task too small or too large” mentality
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals
- Knowledge and passion for sneaker and streetwear fashion
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.