The Fulfillment Associate is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse or distribution center.
In this role, you will:
- Load and unload product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
- Read production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to figure out items to be moved, gathered, or distributed within the warehouse or distribution center
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, color, or product code
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas in the warehouse
- Use equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick products for order
- Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items accurately and timely
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Mark materials with identifying information
- Open bales, crates, and other containers
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weigh or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
- Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers
- Inspect products for defects prior to packing for shipping
- Unload trucks and places materials in proper location in the warehouse
- Enter and maintains inventory records in the computer
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Clean warehouse area and performs routine housekeeping
- Other duties as required and assigned
We are looking for:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 1 to 3 months of related experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American currency and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions
- Ability to complete duties with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
- Ability to multitask
- General computer knowledge
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.