About the Team
At GOAT Group, our Fraud team is essential in maintaining trust between our buyers and sellers. Tasked with everything from auditing purchases to verifying credit card information, you will be part of a group dedicated to protecting our customers as well as the integrity of our platforms. In this vital role, you will use best-in-class technology alongside our own proprietary analytical models to ensure superior fraud prevention.
In this role, you will:
- Review all orders utilizing fraud tools on a daily basis in a timely manner to identify valid and fraudulent transactions while adhering to department and company service level agreements
- Maintain or exceed minimum review volume expectations with minimal errors, complaints, fraud alerts and chargebacks
- Review and study various notifications and escalations to identify fraudulent transactions
- Provide timely and accurate responses to tickets sent via email to ensure that customers are getting the best service especially when being asked for verification, etc.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of any and all restrictions placed, or refunds processed
- Work closely with other members of the team to continuously improve internal processes whenever necessary
- Reporting activity and fraud trends
- Maintain effective working relationships across internal and external departments as necessary
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing to adjust daily responsibilities to meet the needs of the business
- Must be able to work weekends and non-traditional shifts. Morning shifts and evening shifts available. Typical operations hours are 9a-9p local time. Holidays may vary.
We are looking for:
- 0-1 years of related experience with fraud prevention, fraud data analysis, investigations, or risk management
- 0-1 years reviewing orders and identifying fraud trends
- Ability to think analytically, logically and make accurate decisions
- Excellent attention to detail with consistent accuracy.
- The ability to take direction and follow stringent processes and regulations.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter, requires little to no supervision and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes, and ideas
- Must be able to work within a team environment and be a team player
- Consistently go the extra mile to provide a positive consumer experience
- Proficienct working with web browsers and web-based tools
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.