Consumer Experience Specialist
Language requirement: Mandarin
Location: Shanghai, China
About the Team
The Consumer Experience team is critical to forging and maintaining lasting relationships with our millions of customers from GOAT, alias and Flight Club. Reflecting GOAT Group’s core values of authenticity and innovation, you will join a collaborative team that solves problems with thoughtfulness, empathy and speed. The result is a world-class customer experience that builds trust with our buyers and sellers worldwide.
In this role, you will
● Resolve customer support issues with the utmost patience and by adhering to company policies
● Provide real-time customer support with a positive attitude through email in Zendesk system
● Troubleshoot and escalate technical issues related to our mobile apps and website to team lead
● Work closely with other support team, including but not limited to Operations team, Engineering team, etc
● Be flexible to carry out other assignments as they come up
We are looking for
● Excellent written skills in Chinese, able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner but also pay attention to details
● A good of understanding of consumer experience, has the ability to communicate ways to support our customers globally and improve the overall customer experience
● A highly organized candidate with the ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively; can thrive in a fast-paced, independent, multifaceted environment
● Be a quick learner, a self-starter and a team player who is able to make independent decisions based on guidelines and meet expectations
● Must be available and willing to work extended hours including weekends, Holidays, or crunch times as needed, to meet business needs
● 1-2 years of experience in consumer service/experience or in the eCommerce industry is a plus
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.