Senior People Technology Associate
About the Team
At GOAT Group, our People Technology team supports the overall People department by managing its People Technology portfolio. Our team is dedicated to enhancing the company's human capital management through its expertise in system configuration, streamlined workforce management, enhanced data-driven decision-making, improved compliance and risk management, and optimal utilization of technology investments.
In this role, you will:
- Manage product ownership for defined suite of talent acquisition technology including testing, implementation, audit, and security
- Own vendor relationship to improve, consolidate, and automate processes to create efficient workflows
- Provide support for end users for complex issues related to people technology systems
- Troubleshoot complex challenges with people technology by investigating problems and developing solutions and recommendations
- Provide people technology-specific training to appropriate end users
- Serve as in-house SME on people technology market trends, and with this knowledge, recommends solutions that impact the talent and HR department objectives
- Drive large-scale people technology projects end-to-end across People and business partner teams.
- Work and partner with cross-functional teams - which include People team and other internal business leaders - to identify and drive process improvements and solutions that promote best practices and streamline work
- Promote change management by developing internal and external communications for stakeholder groups
We are looking for:
- Ability to work with various stakeholders to identify project requirements and solve for key process and product outcomes
- Experience using people technology tools as an administrator
- Ability to design and implement process workflows within people technology tools is highly desired
- Experience with RFP/evaluation of people technology is highly desired
- Experience in a client-facing vendor relationship management and/or consulting role
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage concurrent and competing priorities in a complex, high pressure and fast paced environment
- Ability to translate problem statements into business/functional requirements
- Ability to collaborate, provide support, and train internal team members
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.