Fulfillment Support Specialist
About the Team
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
In this role, you will:
- Document issues and communicate with sellers and buyers to reach an optimal resolution according to marketplace guidelines
- Ensure orders in the fulfillment flow are solved and returned to the flow for same-day shipment
- Develop an understanding of shoe conditions, specifically those that are considered "issues" by GOAT standards
- Manage GOAT pick-up and GOAT drop-off timing, issues, and accuracy
- Prepare orders for shipment by unboxing, assigning labels, wrapping and packing orders
- Ensure inventory accuracy and quality is maintained from receipt to shipment
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries
- Learn and retain information on individual sneaker model characteristics
- Examine each shoe as part of the authentication process
- Ensure all the details of the transaction are correct, including SKU, size, condition and original packaging
- Restore shoe to its original, factory presentation
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Background in dealing directly with customers and suppliers
- Willing and able to operate carts, dollies and other moving equipment to move quantities of merchandise
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 12 hours)
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds)
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.