Partner Operations Lead
About the Team
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
In this role, you will:
- Build relationships with the largest and most strategic dropship partners to support their operational growth on the GOAT platform
- Be the liaison between the Partner Operations team and Engineering/Product to resolve any technical issues
- Collaborate with Account Management to streamline partner communication and send a cohesive message
- Make financially sound decisions independently that ultimately result in customer satisfaction
- Analyze your partner groups data to provide recommendations that will improve SLA’s
- Develop and present monthly reports that are constructive and help the partners succeed
- Efficiently manage up to 3 onboardings at a time for new partnerships
- Develop and lead projects that contribute to team organization and efficiency
- Develop and maintain internal and external training materials
- Be the point of contact for the team to reach out to for day to day issues
- Efficiently manage the onboarding for new team members
We are looking for:
- Associates degree
- 5+ years of experience in order/inventory management, ecommerce, or retail operations
- Experience with dropship fulfillment operations a plus
- Experience in ecommerce integrations (Shopify & Magento a plus)
- Leadership experience
- Ability to support partners on different time zones
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Presentation skills
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?