Senior Benefits Specialist
About the team:
GOAT Group is seeking a Senior Benefits Specialist who will be responsible for planning and executing the day-to-day operations of the company’s international benefits programs in addition to being the main contact and administrator for leaves of absences.
Our People team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future by cultivating an environment in which all of our US and international employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
In this role you will:
- Manage and administer all aspects of employee benefits programs, including but not limited to pension/retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and accidental death policies across our international countries as well as support US benefits when possible
- Maintain international benefits calendar, partner with our broker to lead the renewal process or to implement new benefits
- Serve as international benefits subject matter expert, both statutory requirements and supplemental offerings
- Conduct pension audits to ensure all contributions are appropriately deducted from employee paychecks; partner with the payroll team to resolve discrepancies
- Own the leave of absence program, partnering with HR Business Partners, payroll and legal as necessary in addition to continuously improving the process
- Keep current on regulations and new legislation, ensure all policies are compliant, oversee audits and required filings
- Partner with internal immigration point of contact as needed for visa transfers & renewals, LCA postings, and maintaining PAFs
- Create standard operating procedure documents for Benefit programs
- Coordinate regular on-site/virtual benefits education sessions
- Develop and deliver communication materials and educational resources to help employees understand their benefits and wellness options
- Other benefits support as needed
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources with knowledge of benefits plan general structure along with employee leave administration
- Extensive international benefits experience
- Knowledge of governing regulations and experience administering benefits plans
- Ability to efficiently perform several tasks concurrently and work independently in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to problem solve complex benefits and leave of absence issues
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with UKG/PlanSource is a plus
- Proven experience in developing and implementing benefit and wellness initiatives
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.