About the Team
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
As an Inventory Associate, you will be a vital member of a fast growing operation with the ability to massively impact the customer experience as part of our advanced Operations line-up. You must thrive in working in a fast paced environment exhibiting organization skills and team oriented decisions to be a part of the Operations Team.
In this role, you will:
- Prioritize and execute daily tasks in conjunction with the Operations team
- Assist in cycle counting process for inventory compliance
- Comply with company inventory product storage standards
- Take responsibility for on hand products and their physical and systematic locations
- Take responsibility in delivering commitments and positive results
- Be flexible with other projects as they surface, fostering a team dynamic and can-do attitude
- Meet or exceed inventory goals for picking, shelving, and accuracy
- Adapt to quick evolving processes and methods
- Be a resource for inventory processes, products, and order status
- Maintain and create a positive and collaborative work environment
- Take risks, try new things, and be a natural problem solver
We are looking for:
- Strong work ethic, a sense of urgency, and motivated by meeting team and individual goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and goal oriented environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an inventory control setting – sneaker industry is a plus
- Experience in order fulfillment, fulfillment support, order picking and all inbound/outbound mechanisms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Problem solver with accuracy and a high attention to detail
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work while standing and walking and be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Strong knowledge of the sneaker industry is a plus
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.