Consumer Experience Specialist I
About the Team
The Consumer Experience team is critical to forging and maintaining lasting relationships with our millions of customers. Reflecting GOAT Group’s core values of authenticity and innovation, you will join a collaborative team that solves problems with thoughtfulness, empathy and speed. The result is a world-class customer experience that builds trust with our buyers and sellers worldwide.
In this role you will:
- Be working a shift Pacific Time Zone: 9am - 6pm including a weekend day
- Resolve customer support issues with the utmost patience and by adhering to company policies
- Provide fast, accurate, and personalized customer support with a positive attitude through email and chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to our mobile apps and website
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping customer information and interactions confidential
- Be flexible to carry out other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- Passion for sneakers, technology and helping others succeed
- Experience delivering customer focused solutions to meet customer needs
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player who is able to make independent decisions based on established guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Must have reliable wifi
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.