About the Team
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
As the Operations Manager at GOAT, you will oversee a dynamic warehouse operations team and ensure that daily capacity goals are met for our customers. This position will be responsible for monitoring order volume and determining staffing needs daily.
Strong decision-making skills will be critical for this role as order volume and the operational needs of the facility can fluctuate day-to-day. The planning, organization, and execution of completing daily order volume can be challenging during our current growth, so it will be important that this position will work as a calm, objective-focused leader to make sure targets are met on a daily basis.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and develop operational improvements related to workflow, resources, and layout.
- Work with multiple departments ( Business Development, Product, etc..) to communicate and work through potential order and inventory related issues
- Develop, implement, and enforce processes to mitigate operational misses
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Ensure facility compliance with current policies and procedures
- Cultivates and enforces best practices
- Interview, hire and develop staff
- Set daily staffing needs
- Set the tone of the leadership team with a calm, positive, focused and forward motion leadership style in a high pressure, fast work environment with consistent changes
- Be knowledgeable of the company’s goals
- Collect data and analyze trends and behaviors that will allow the organization to improve handling flow and customer experience
We are looking for:
- Have 5+ years of experience in warehouse operations in a management or supervisory role
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse team of associates
- Is highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Possesses a financial acumen – recording, tracking and reporting expense control
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.
- Strong proficiency in computer skills
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds)
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.