Product Marketing Manager
About the Team
An instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing team oversees a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands. As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
Product Marketing plays an integral role in strategic planning for the Marcom department and broader organization. Working across the GOAT Group network of brands, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager that can develop and lead marketing strategies and campaigns for our brands and platforms to drive business impact in the near and long term.
Leveraging market and consumer insights and bringing together cross-functional stakeholders, the Product Marketing Manager will develop and scale marketing programs and contribute to strategic planning initiatives to positively drive awareness, sentiment, adoption and retention. The Product Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with Product, Brand, Business Development, CRM and Growth teams to bring new services, features, content and campaigns to life, and continually iterate with a strategic focus on the needs of our community.
In this role, you will:
- Ideate, manage and measure the impact of marketing initiatives including but not limited to go-to-market strategies, marketing campaigns, and strategic partnerships
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans including targeting, goal setting, opportunity analysis, positioning, messaging, channel strategy and ROI analysis
- Contribute to marketing and cross-department strategic planning, including positioning, targeting, market and opportunity analysis
- Manage and socialize messaging frameworks and represent the voice of the consumer across marketing programs, including crafting clear and concise positioning statements, value propositions and creative briefs to ensure consistency and fluency across departments
- Partner with stakeholders to determine goals and KPIs at the product, campaign, and channel level. Create ongoing reporting to circulate insights and bring new opportunities to teams
- Identify and synthesize data from a variety of sources to understand the market, identify and analyze complex problems, distill unmet needs, and create innovative solutions
- Conduct hands-on research and analysis to develop consumer segments and personas, gather competitive intelligence and evaluate market performance to inform strategic planning, including collaborating with analytics teams and external partners to develop studies, surveys and testing
- Manage external and/or internal partners to ensure quality, on-budget, on-time delivery of programs and assets across channels
We are looking for:
- 5+ years in product marketing, marketing strategy, consumer insights, strategic planning, business strategy or similar fields
- 1+ year managing direct reports and developing others, including experience leading productivity and efficiency improvements
- Past success developing and driving cross functional strategy, including go-to-market strategy, marketing campaigns and end-to-end marketing programs for multiple products or brands
- Demonstrated understanding of positioning, segmentation, value propositions, messaging, and marketing techniques to drive business growth, including engagement with existing features and launching new products, features, or markets
- Experience influencing roadmaps, including collaborating with Product, Business Development, Brand, Marketing and Design
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills with the ability to proactively define problems and recommend solutions including planning or process optimizations
- Exceptional presentation skills. Experience creating executive-level presentations is a plus
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative consumer research and insights, including hands-on experience from research design to execution and analysis
- Experience with Looker, Mode, Tableau, Qualtrics or similar platforms
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, or equivalent software. SQL experience is a plus
- Previous technology company, eCommerce, marketplace, B2B2C experience is a plus
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.