FabFitFun is searching for a Director, CRM! This person will oversee our CRM team, as well as drive strategy for our omni-channel expansion in order to engage members and improve retention and growth. At the Director level, this leader will also have the opportunity to collaborate with senior cross-functional stakeholders on company-wide initiatives. Ideal candidates will have previous CRM leadership experience within an e-commerce/B2C and membership environment, as well proven ability to manage and develop a growing team.
Location: FabFitFun is based in the Greater Los Angeles area in West Hollywood,CA. This role will be expected to work in a hybrid environment and be onsite 3 days a week. This position is not eligible for remote.
What You'll Do:
- Drive strategy for omni-channel expansion in order to engage members and improve retention and growth (This includes channel strategy for email, in-app push, and SMS)
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to develop/implement/improve the necessary systems/tools to achieve the collective CRM vision
- Own all KPIs and metrics in order to proactively optimize and develop all CRM programs to create the best member experience.
- Optimize existing channel strategies as we expand the membership, including onboarding workflows, triggered campaigns, increased personalization, targeted segmentation, etc
- Lead development of the roadmap for a clear A/B testing framework of new and existing programs to increase growth and improve retention
- Foster development for direct reports and full CRM team to ensure individual growth
- Oversee compliance with CAN-SPAM and GDPR regulations as the membership expands globally.
- Communicate as the face of the Customer and eCommerce program with stakeholders and senior leadership
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years of marketing experience including senior level experience in CRM (preferably within an e-commerce, B2C environment)
- Proven experience growing channel strategies for email, push, and SMS
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (preferably Braze or Iterable or comparable platforms)
- Strong leadership skills with experience in hiring, managing, and developing a team of at least 5 or more
- Highly data-driven with the ability to interpret data into actionable programs to meet company goals
- Strong collaboration skills and experience working across senior-level stakeholders
- Committed to putting the member and member experience first when accomplishing company goals
The expected base salary range for this position is $165-180K and eligible for up to 15% annual bonus target. The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits.Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages
Your information will be handled in accordance with our Workforce Member Privacy Notice: https://legal.fabfitfun.com/#workforce-member-privacy-notice