FabFitFun is searching for a Copywriter to join our Creative team! The Copywriter will be focused on writing, brainstorming, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver copy for our growing DTC Ecommerce brand. In this role you will be crafting persuasive and engaging ad copy for various digital platforms, with a focus on advertising. We are looking for an individual that can develop unique and attention-grabbing concepts that align with the FabFitFun’s messaging strategy.
Location: This role is based out of our HQ in Los Angeles where we are operating from a hybrid model of 3 days a week in-office. This role is not eligible for remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop scripts for video advertisements, paid media videos and static ads
- Write effective marketing copy for but not limited to landing pages, growth marketing, promotional materials
- Generate compelling slogans, campaign titles, and taglines that resonate with the target audience
- Create product detail page copy for new SKUs that are added to the Ecommerce site
- Produce ad prompts for podcast sponsorships, ensuring seamless integration with the podcast's content.
- Collaborate with Creative Leadership and stakeholders to plan and map out creative strategy
- Research, monitor, and inform the team of shifts within the industry related to copy and advertising
- Analyze ad copy and messaging performance using data and analytics tools
- Set expectations for ad copy protocols and best practices across the content creative team
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of proven copywriting experience with a strong portfolio showcasing your versatility and creativity
- Adaptability to varying voices, styles, and messaging characteristics, enabling you to tailor your writing effectively
- Knowledge of diversity and inclusivity in writing to create messaging that resonates with diverse audiences
- Strong research skills to delve into client industries, products, services, branding, and marketing trends
- Familiarity with tone variations across different advertising and marketing channels
- Previous advertising education / agency experience is highly valued for industry-specific insights
The expected salary range for this position is $85-90K. The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits. Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages
Your information will be handled in accordance with our Workforce Member Privacy Notice: https://legal.fabfitfun.com/#workforce-member-privacy-notice