Merchandise Buyer / Planner
Our Merchandising team is expanding! As we continue to evolve as a premiere lifestyle membership and shopping club, we are constantly trying to push the needle and find the latest and greatest products for our engaged members.
We are seeking a merchandising generalist for a hybrid Buyer/Planner role who will have the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and make an impact on all facets of our merchandising organization.
This position is based out of our HQ in West Hollywood, CA and is not eligible for remote. We will be operating from a hybrid office model, where this role will be required to work onsite 3 days a week.
- Develop and manage select tier 1 and 2 brand partnerships
- Source & buy products according to line plan, ensuring you meet financial goals for Ecomm (margin, SKU productivity, revenue) and Box (cost benchmarks, Q score/Awareness targets) while maintaining a well balanced assortment
- Negotiate and create vendor agreements and contracts with brands
Open To Buy & Assortment Management
- Pre-season planning and in-season assortment management for all key metrics for 1 or more categories and all inventory types
- Manage inventory to optimize inventory levels and drive profitability
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive assortment strategies across the entire assortment
Strategy, Innovation & Analysis
- Utilize hind-sighting and data analysis to develop innovative strategies for revenue and profitability growth
- Drives insights by partnering with relevant teams and uses data to influence category wide strategies to support divisional initiatives
- analyze historical data and performance metrics at category, brand, SKU level, and across various assortment attributes, to drive and optimize assortment strategies.
- 4-5 years of merchandising experience (mix of buying and planning) within a product-focused company (women's lifestyle preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, Business, or a related field
- Experience with managing open to buy (OTB) and meet company financial goals
- Confident negotiating complex deals with vendors while securing products at cost
- Experience in working cross functionally between finance, accounting, merchandising, buying and planning to translate financial goals into merchandising targets and recommendations
- Experience negotiating complex deals with vendors
- Can effectively communicate and influence teams around product, ideas, negotiations, etc.
- ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with ability to meet deadlines
The expected salary range for this position is $80-95K. The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits. Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages
Your information will be handled in accordance with our Workforce Member Privacy Notice: https://legal.fabfitfun.com/#workforce-member-privacy-notice