FabFitFun is looking for a CRM Specialist to help develop, manage, and optimize our email, push, and SMS campaigns. This person will be working with our Senior CRM Manager in our Los Angeles HQ location.
The CRM Specialist will help drive the strategy and execution of CRM to onboard, retain, build loyalty, and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted, and relevant marketing at every stage. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, mobile push, SMS, automations and analytics. Additionally, this position requires strong project management, analytical skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Location: This role is based out of our HQ in Los Angeles where we are operating from a hybrid model of 3 days a week in-office. This role is not eligible for remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute SMS, Email, and Push Notification campaigns (blast & automations) using the Braze platform.
- Own your area of expertise and meet key KPIs in strategic partnership with your manager by performing A/B tests, creating targeted segmentation, and using personalized dynamic content.
- Request creative assets and collaborate with the Creative team to ensure timely delivery.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners (Creative, Product, Merch, Data, etc.) to meet company goals.
- Pull campaign-level reporting to evaluate the overall performance of communications and A/B tests.
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive optimization decisions.
- Support the ongoing maintenance/operations of our marketing technology tools and help launch and integrate new communication channels into our marketing strategies
What You'll Bring:
- 2-3+ years experience working directly in email marketing (B2C/subscription-based preferred)
- Confidence in developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies and communications for e-commerce
- Experience with creating and maintaining automated workflows
- Experience with developing and executing A/B tests
- Experience with creating complex segmentation for multiple audiences
- Experience working with Braze, Iterable or a comparable email marketing platform
- Strong copywriting/copy editing skills
- HTML experience
- Exceptional execution and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, loves adhering to deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications
The expected hourly rate for this position is $37-40/hr. The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits. Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages
Your information will be handled in accordance with our Workforce Member Privacy Notice: https://legal.fabfitfun.com/#workforce-member-privacy-notice