FabFitFun is searching for a Program Manager to join our team!
Location: This role is based out of our HQ in Los Angeles where we are operating from a hybrid model of 3 days a week in-office. This role is not eligible for remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage programs, requiring coordination across numerous technical teams, product, and non-technical business stakeholders
- Able to roadmap out multiple milestones and iterations including dependencies and releases
- Deliver projects to their intended business objectives, anticipating and accounting for challenges or obstacles (subject matter expert) and proactively working to mitigate risks and remove blockers
- Drive strategic decision making, ensuring that the resources required to implement the action will be available, and scheduling work required to achieve an end result
- Advocate for prioritization, deprioritization, scoping, and de-scoping based on alignment with team and organizational goals
- Proactively solve day-to-day problems and exercise good judgment, including the determination of when and how to escalate issues
- Build and maintain strong, best in class Technical Project Management organization by team building, coaching and mentoring team members, and efficient process creation and best practices documentation
- See beyond deliverables to the impact on the system and promote long term system and process health
- Create a culture of safe space to discuss team and project impact and improvement to the business
What You’ll Bring:
- Excellent organizational skills (e.g., maintains concise written artifacts, drives alignment, keeps stakeholders aware of status on a regular basis, etc.)
- Strong risk management skills; seeks to proactively identify potential problems before they become blockers, diffuses tension, etc
- Ability to motivate teams and resolve conflicts
- Tendency to apply a positive frame to situations and explore novel solutions beyond “business as usual”
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience with Agile software development practices is a big plus
- Experience improving verbal and written communication patterns across a project team, (e.g., knowing how to determine which tools to use, when to lean on synchronous versus asynchronous communication)
- Comfortable translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Adept at driving alignment, handling disagreements, and building relationships and influence across multiple business units
- Comfortable with influencing without authority
The expected base salary range for this position is $130K - $140K.
The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, bonus, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits.
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages
Your information will be handled in accordance with our Workforce Member Privacy Notice: https://legal.fabfitfun.com/#workforce-member-privacy-notice