Personal Assistant to CEO
FabFitFun is searching for a Full-Time Personal Assistant to support our Co-Founder/Co-CEO. The Personal Assistant will play a pivotal role in ensuring the day-to-day operations of the Co-Founder & Co-CEO run seamlessly both on the professional and personal fronts. It is a dynamic role, ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment while handling a mix of business and personal tasks.
This position requires being available onsite – usually proximate to the West Hollywood area – from Monday to Friday. You will learn a lot and be relied upon with many opportunities for growth.
What You’ll Do
- Scheduling, Time Management & Note-taking: Efficiently manage the Co-CEO's calendar, attend meetings to capture key points, and ensure all personal and business events are properly organized
- Travel & Event Coordination: Handle all aspects of business and personal travel, including flight bookings, hotel accommodations, and itinerary planning. Additionally, plan, coordinate, and execute various scales of personal and professional events
- Communication, Mail & Digital Management: Liaise between the Co-CEO and internal/external parties. Manage the Co-CEO's mail with discretion. Oversee and manage email and the Co-CEO's social media presence, ensuring all communications are timely and professional
- Financial Management: Complete and organize financial and tax documents, manage expense reports, facilitate bank relationships, maintain financial records, and utilize tools like QuickBooks and Excel
- Errands & Everyday Management: Oversee day-to-day errands and coordinate tasks and service providers, including repairs, maintenance, etc.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience: Preference for candidates with prior experience as a personal, family, or executive assistant
- Discretion: Work with a high level of professionalism to safeguard sensitive information.
- Detail-Oriented: Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Time Management: Manage tight deadlines responsibly
- Technical Skills: Advanced proficiency with tools like Microsoft Office, Google Docs, QuickBooks, Excel, PowerPoint, and social media platforms
- Driving: Current, valid driver’s license required
- Flexibility: Comfort in diverse settings, adaptive to flexible schedules
- Physical Ability: Capable of lifting up to 25 lbs
The expected hourly rate for this position is $22-$26/hr. The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits. Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages
Your information will be handled in accordance with our Workforce Member Privacy Notice: https://legal.fabfitfun.com/#workforce-member-privacy-notice