Associate Graphic Designer
FabFitFun is searching for an Associate Graphic Designer to join our in-house Creative team! Reporting initially into our Senior Designer, this person will be skilled at creating within established design systems and innovating new creative solutions that support our overarching brand system. Ideal candidates think strategically and creatively while having the ability to effectively manage time and deadlines.
Location: This role will be located at our HQ in the Greater Los Angeles area. FabFitFun is currently operating in a hybrid office environment, reporting to HQ 3 days per week. This position is not eligible for remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Owns small to medium projects across all mediums with limited oversight and direction
- Confident working independently on assignments and can run with directed feedback when given
- Collaborates daily with CFTs to translate business needs into digital content that is visually appealing and compelling
- Pitch and execute innovative creative ideas to take FFF’s brand presence to the next level
- Works with vendors on pre-flighting and press for MP of seasonal boxes
- Ad-hoc creative and design projects and support as needed
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of graphic design experience across both digital and print mediums
- Online portfolio that demonstrates technical graphic design ability and creative thinking
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of typography, color theory and layout systems
- Organized and can maintain a high attention to detail
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fluid environment while adept at managing multiple
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The expected salary range for this position is $25/hr - $30/hr.The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits.Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages
Your information will be handled in accordance with our Workforce Member Privacy Notice: https://legal.fabfitfun.com/#workforce-member-privacy-notice