Consumer Engagement Specialist
Digital Air Strike
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
Our Consumer Engagement Specialist opening is a full-time, onsite position at our Old Town Scottsdale office. A successful Consumer Engagement Specialist combines proven customer service, interpersonal skills, a powerful desire to engage with consumers throughout their purchasing path, and a passion for helping our clients generate business. This role is responsible for being the virtual connection between our company and our partnering auto dealership clients. We are looking for a team player with a strong ability to handle a high volume of consumer interaction with a positive attitude and top-notch communications skills.
- Manage inbound/outbound consumer communications via email, text, chat, video, and phone for our dealer/clients in a timely and professional manner
- Document all consumer activity in MS Dynamics/CRM/internal tools
- Qualify the lead: determine customer goal/need and respond quickly to address all questions
- Demonstrate value to customers: dealer ‘why buys’, vehicle, finance, service offer details, etc.
- Set the appointment: schedule appointments for our clients 24/7 using DAS technology integrated with dealer CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Persistent follow-up: use DAS technology and other vendor tech to streamline touch points with consumers to engage at the right time with in-market buyers
- Interact with consumers across social and/or review platforms to answer questions, deliver information and build brand loyalty for our clients
- Obtain client login information needed to complete DAS services
- Check emails and respond to anything critical which needs immediate attention from clients and/or co-workers
- Ability to work in an office environment with high volume of inbound and outbound consumer communications
- Organize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including effective communication (verbal, written, video) with our team, our clients, and their consumers
- Strong technical experience including CRM, internet, Outlook, email, MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, FaceTime video, and possess a high aptitude to learn new technology platforms quickly and with ease
- Ability to respond quickly to digital inquiries, increase engagement and connections with consumers nationwide across multiple messaging channels including text, cell, email, video, chat, etc.
- Understand and demonstrate our client’s sales process to close more transactions virtually and increase walk-in appointments, service appointments, and sales for our clients
- Be solutions-oriented; internally with team members, as well as with clients and their respective consumers, and proactively look for ways to improve processes and procedures for virtual retailing
- Team player attitude with a passion for helping clients WIN
- Coachable, reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Live our values daily and inspire others with monthly examples of going above and beyond
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*this position is not available for residents of California, Colorado, or New York City