Digital Air Strike Internship
Digital Air Strike
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for energetic and dynamic interns to join our growing team!
If you are an ambitious individual who wants to build a career related to your studies while learning from the BEST in the industry, then we want to work with you. We have paid intern positions supporting the company in various fields in our Old Town Scottsdale Headquarters. Duties may vary depending on your background and career interest.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate studies OR have a strong desire to learn and start a career in your field of interest
- High school seniors will be considered (must have a demonstrated track record of performance, strive for excellence, and attention to detail)
- Familiarity with MS Office suite and social media platforms
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Resourceful, well-organized, and highly dependable
- Enthusiastic, professional, passionate, and career-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Love for learning, strong team player, and self-starter who thrives in dynamic environments
This internship offers flexible hours to suit your school schedule.
Our intern positions are paid based on the scope of the position and the length of the assignment.
If you are interested in learning more about Digital Air Strike’s Internship program, please apply below and include the following:
- Current Resume
- LinkedIn Profile URL
- Cover Letter that identifies the type of work you would be most interested in and the specific career path you would like to pursue
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*this position is not available for residents of California, Colorado, or New York City