We founded Cordial in 2014 on the belief that there should be more humanity and empathy in marketing—both in how brands communicate with their customers and in how technology companies work with brands. We built our company and platform purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for the people at the companies we work with, and for Cordial employees. Today, brands like PacSun, Revolve, Eddie Bauer, Realtor.com, L.L.Bean, and Forbes rely on Cordial to drive revenue growth by sending a better message.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Be Cordial
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious leader to join our team in the role of AI Lead Engineer. In this role, you will lead a team of AI engineers, contributing to our suite of capabilities within the Cordial platform. You will work to pull in frontier AI work to help our customers be more efficient and leveraged within the platform.
- Be a primary contributor to our AI strategy, helping design and productize machine learning solutions.
- Manage and lead a team of individual contributors.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, and marketing, to bring new data science and AI products to market.
- Serve as an expert sounding board on approaches and techniques to derive signals from large datasets.
- Build and tune models to deliver predictive value to our customers.
- Work in partnership with product management to drive compelling solutions through model and product coordination.
- Stay abreast of the latest frontier work in AI and make technical recommendations to the product organization.
- Partner with product management to prioritize predictive ML initiatives
- Design and scope the technical aspects of the roadmap.
- Ensure your team's productivity by removing blockers and partnering with other teams to provide the tools they need to thrive.
- 7+ years of software development experience with at least 2 years of experience in lead roles.
- 2+ years experience with data and ML-adjacent Python libraries (pandas, scikit-learn, etc).
- 2+ years experience with forecasting models such as Prophet, ARIMA, and mSSa
- Strong understanding of predictive analytics and its application in generating actionable insights.
- Thorough understanding of AWS
- A history of deploying reliable, performant production services.
- Experience working with LLMs and applying RAG when necessary.
- Experience with models such as LLama2 and GPT3.5.
- Experience with LangChain or llamaindex, is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
$150,000.00-$300,000.00 annually. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location. In combination with base salary, Cordial's compensation package includes equity and bonus, a robust benefit plan (medical/dental/vision/life), 401k match, flexible time off. Additionally, we offer perks such as monthly wellness and cell phone stipends, childcare and continued education yearly reimbursements. We pride ourselves in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, a strong dedication to DE&I efforts, and an overall respectful and open culture!
Please note: In the current environment, Cordial employees are working completely remote and our recruitment process will entail both phone and video Zoom interviews. And if hired, your onboarding will be done remotely. Stay safe!
Cordial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cordial is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.