Marketing Operations Director
We founded Cordial in 2014 on the belief that there should be more humanity and empathy in marketing—both in how brands communicate with their customers and in how technology companies work with brands. We built our company and platform purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for the people at the companies we work with, and for Cordial employees. Today, brands like PacSun, Revolve, Eddie Bauer, Realtor.com, L.L.Bean, and Forbes rely on Cordial to drive revenue growth by sending a better message.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always Be Cordial
Reporting to our VP of Growth, we are seeking a results-driven Marketing Operations Director to help Cordial accelerate its revenue growth by maturing our B2B demand generation operations. With a focus on data governance, analysis and reporting in an Account Based Marketing (ABM) model, you'll play a central role in building key business insights and funnel metrics to support our go-to-market teams. This person will feel comfortable supporting our leaders to execute a growth strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Work with leaders to design, support and govern day-to-day solution design, report creation and insights development that provide visibility into our B2B ABM strategy and execution, enabling the Marketing organization to be more data driven in their decision making
- Work closely with Marketing and Revenue business stakeholders to implement standard metrics and measurement processes that result in strategic KPIs to measure success
- Monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of B2B Marketing programs to deliver the highest quality of engaged prospects to sales -- report on the top of funnel activities with a keen understanding of prospect warming interactions to inform strategic decisions with each stakeholder
- Analyze and interpret marketing trends by channels, tactics, content types, and personas and share actionable insights with senior marketing leadership and channel owners to maximize campaign performance
- Assess root causes of changes in performance and regularly surface actionable insights to the business stakeholders and leadership including recommended actions for improvement
Help identify and prioritize initiatives and processes that enhance operational effectiveness within our Marketing and Revenue organizations
- Own and manage all aspects of prospect scoring, routing, and marketing attribution
- Identify new concepts to expand our revenue strategy, optimize existing spending, and achieve our revenue goals
- Help solve key challenges, such as attribution, lead routing and follow-up, program automation, data accuracy, funnel analysis, and forecasting for all marketing motions
- Architect and own the measurement framework for Marketing including defining key marketing metrics, and supporting experimentation design to ensure that data guides decision-making and prioritization of demand generation activities
- Own accurate forecasting models, and consistently report on delivery against targets, including establishing templatized scorecards against the full funnel for an aligned, holistic view on Marketing performance across segments, channels, geographies and products.
- Mature our marketing reporting foundation within our reporting tools (e.g., Salesforce, 6Sense, Pardot, Google Analytics, Excel)
- 6+ years B2B experience in marketing operations, sales operations, revenue operations, or a business operations role in the SaaS industry
- You are a positive self-starter with a collaborative mindset who loves to solve complex problems, analyze data, and optimize large-scale systems
- Experience across multiple go-to-market motions: enterprise sales/account-based marketing (ABM), SMB/Product–led models, partner marketing and, client marketing
- A proven track record of providing insights that drive B2B marketing strategy
- Knowledge of marketing tactics including digital campaigns, field marketing, brand marketing, etc.
- Deep knowledge of data visualization platforms and preferably SQL experience (Salesforce CRMA/Revenue Intelligence, Tableau, Looker, Sigma, Power BI, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms (e.g., Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce Campaign and Campaign Member objects)
- Experience working with buyer intent signal tools (e.g. Bombora, 6Sense, etc.)
- Advanced spreadsheet formula and data visualization skills (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets)
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to clearly contextualize data insights
- Proactive and self-motivated to identify and solve problems; comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to drive strategic insights and business recommendations; sound business judgment and strong quantitative and analytical skills
- You are Cordial. You understand our values and are willing to hold values and accountability in equal measure.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
$135,000.00-$200,000.00 annually. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location. In combination with base salary, Cordial's compensation package includes equity and bonus, a robust benefit plan (medical/dental/vision/life), 401k match, flexible time off. Additionally, we offer perks such as monthly wellness and cell phone stipends, childcare and continued education yearly reimbursements. We pride ourselves in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, a strong dedication to DE&I efforts, and an overall respectful and open culture!
Please note: In the current environment, Cordial employees are working completely remote and our recruitment process will entail both phone and video Zoom interviews. And if hired, your onboarding will be done remotely. Stay safe!
Cordial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cordial is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.