Senior Director, Global Partners & Alliances
We founded Cordial in 2014 on the belief that there should be more humanity and empathy in marketing—both in how brands communicate with their customers and in how technology companies work with brands. We built our company and platform purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for the people at the companies we work with, and for Cordial employees. Today, brands like Revolve, Eddie Bauer, Backcountry, L.L. Bean and Purple rely on Cordial to drive revenue growth by sending a better message.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a growing company. The Sr. Director, Global Partners & Alliances is responsible for establishing and managing Cordial’s Partner Program, harnessing and growing our ecosystem of strategic alliance partners, as well as expanding our coverage via systems integrator, services and selling/referring partners. This is a global leadership role overseeing the team responsible for creating, enabling, maintaining, and expanding our routes to market and indirect sales channels that drive and grow bookings. Success requires the execution of a plan to develop, transform and accelerate the growth of our partners and alliances ecosystem, as well as carry the target to drive bookings for partner-led accounts. Sr. Director, Global Partners & Alliances provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organization's partners and alliances team members. The Sr. Director, Global Partners & Alliances is accountable for the overall organization performance, the profitable achievement of the partners and alliances organization's goals, and for aligning their objectives with GTM and overall business strategies.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the partner-led territory, with a focus on identifying and engaging potential systems integrators and selling partners.
- Take charge of partner recruitment, onboarding, and enablement, ensuring our partners have the necessary resources and training to succeed.
- Collaborate closely with the C-Staff to ensure your focus is aligned with Cordial’s Strategic GTM.
- Collaborate with the Sales organization to assess existing partner relationships and identify areas for additional training or new partnerships.
- Work closely with Customer Success, Support, and Services teams to establish a partner service and support delivery model that maximizes scalability and customer satisfaction.
- Foster strong relationships with priority partners, aligning marketing strategies and joint campaigns to drive new business and customer upsell/cross-sell.
- Collaborate with Product/R&D to explore and prioritize partner technical integrations, enhancing strategic alliances and customer experience.
- Identify and explore new routes to market, expanding our market presence and creating opportunities for growth.
- Regularly assess the performance of partner & alliances programs, providing strategic recommendations to senior leadership.
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with customers, prospects, and partners, serving as the key point of contact for partners' needs and inquiries.
- Play a key role in building out Cordial’s Advisory Board
- 15+ years of relevant experience in partners, channel, and alliances ecosystems, preferably in a SaaS environment, with global oversight.
- 10+ years of experience in building and managing high-performance teams.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in IT, business, or sales-related field.
- Proven track record of exceeding partner/channel and alliance revenue targets.
- Strong experience in designing and executing partner and alliance ecosystems.
- Proficiency in managing various partnership programs, including technology alliances and resell relationships.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple sales teams to expand the partner ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with a proactive approach in fast-paced environments.
- Analytical mindset with data-driven problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%-30%.
- In-depth understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to influence effectively at all organizational levels.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
$175,000.00-$225,000.00 annually. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location. In combination with base salary, Cordial's compensation package includes equity and bonus, a robust benefit plan (medical/dental/vision/life), 401k match, flexible time off. Additionally, we offer perks such as monthly wellness and cell phone stipends, childcare and continued education yearly reimbursements. We pride ourselves in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, a strong dedication to DE&I efforts, and an overall respectful and open culture!
Please note: In the current environment, Cordial employees are working completely remote and our recruitment process will entail both phone and video Zoom interviews. And if hired, your onboarding will be done remotely. Stay safe!
Cordial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cordial is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.