We founded Cordial in 2014 on the belief that there should be more humanity and empathy in marketing—both in how brands communicate with their customers and in how technology companies work with brands. We built our company and platform purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for the people at the companies we work with, and for Cordial employees. Today, brands like Revolve, Eddie Bauer, Backcountry, L.L. Bean and Purple rely on Cordial to drive revenue growth by sending a better message.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
Solutions Support will work collaboratively with the engineering, product management and client services teams in managing inbound client technical issues and user support. This is a fantastic growth role that requires someone versatile in solving problems and following through with the highest level of customer service in support of the Cordial Experience.
- Build up an in-depth understanding of the application, API, and client tools.
- Provide customer and technical support resolution via email, phone and other electronic mediums.
- Assist customers with client onboarding related support tasks, ongoing user support through Zendesk, basic platform training, and routing and managing of ticket support lifecycle.
- Proactively follow up with customers through issue resolution with prompt and informative feedback.
- Contribute to knowledge base documentation.
- Escalate issues through the proper channels and follow up on issues until resolution.
- Perform regular audits on open, unresolved tasks.
- Document and validate feature or enhancement requests and follow up.
- Research, validate, and troubleshoot bug requests.
- Maintain communication and rapport with clients through high pressure situations (i.e. platform issues).
- Strong desire to grow a skill set applicable to various Client Experience roles.
- Results-driven, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task.
- Stay organized when fielding concurrent requests.
- Be flexible and open to helping other team members whenever needed.
- 0-2 years of experience with SaaS based B2B business in various support roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with console troubleshooting is preferred
- Experience with ZenDesk and JIRA is a plus
- Experience with Smarty is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
$50,000.00-$70,000.00 annually. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location. In combination with base salary, Cordial's compensation package includes equity and bonus, a robust benefit plan (medical/dental/vision/life), 401k match, flexible time off. Additionally, we offer perks such as monthly wellness and cell phone stipends, childcare and continued education yearly reimbursements. We pride ourselves in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, a strong dedication to DE&I efforts, and an overall respectful and open culture!
Please note: In the current environment, Cordial employees are working completely remote and our recruitment process will entail both phone and video Zoom interviews. And if hired, your onboarding will be done remotely. Stay safe!
Cordial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cordial is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.