Event Marketing Manager
Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. Britive is at the forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern privileged access management platform that provides unified Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms & SaaS.
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs.
As Britive’s Events Marketing Manager, you are the catalyst for synergy between GTM teams, driving our partnership-led growth to new heights. Here, partnership-driven growth isn't just a goal — it's the recipe for success. You'll be the anchor in executing event strategies that align with our collaborative culture, driving brand impact at industry events and within integrated marketing campaigns. If you’re eager to contribute to a culture that thrives on tight-knit team collaboration, we'd love to meet you!
- Lead the comprehensive management of events, from initial planning to final execution, ensuring consistent representation of our brand's identity across all events.
- Craft immersive experiences for event attendees that drive interaction and robust post-event engagement and follow-up activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Demand Gen, Partnerships, Sales, Product Development) to map out quarterly event strategies that align with our growth targets and account-based marketing initiatives.
- Organize and implement a diverse portfolio of events, including industry conferences, digital events, executive discussions, promotional roadshows, and other unique formats and ideas.
- Handle all event-related logistics, from negotiating contracts to selecting venues and preparing engaging materials for presentations.
- Align with Marketing Operations on defining and measuring event success metrics and share insights and outcomes from key events with relevant teams.
- Establish and refine scalable content, tools, and procedures alongside Go-to-Market teams for broader impact and efficiency.
- Assess the return on investment for each event, setting clear benchmarks for success and ensuring alignment with our strategic goals.
- Coordinate with various teams to support events through multichannel marketing efforts, ensuring a cohesive promotional strategy.
- Manage all aspects of virtual event coordination, from setting up digital platforms to facilitating the day's activities and engagement.
- Direct innovative direct mail initiatives, including customer appreciation gestures and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Utilize data to enhance event planning, project future trends, and quantify the influence of our event marketing efforts.
- Work with marketing teams to source speakers, curate content, explore partnership opportunities, and ensure our brand's vision is effectively conveyed.
- Continually innovate our approach to events, fostering brand loyalty and achieving measurable outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in the fields of marketing, business administration, or related disciplines.
- Proven experience in event marketing, with a robust portfolio of overseeing the success of both live and online events.
- A strategic mindset with great analytics ability serves as an assessment of performance for the various events and driving home ROI.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and budget management skills.
Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Experience in a leadership role within event marketing.
- Proficiency in event management platforms and marketing analytics tools.
The estimated base salary for this role is $100,000 - $150,000 annually. Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate, including experience, expertise, location, and other factors.
Perks + Benefits:
- Work from anywhere in the US! We are fully remote (US only, other areas are subject to review).
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- 401k (U.S.)
- Flexible + Unlimited PTO (U.S.)
- Career development opportunities and paths
- Home office and connectivity stipends
- Team socials + Offsites