Product Marketing Manager
About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
Come be a part of our inspirational team, ranked by Forbes as one of America’s “Best Startup Employers of 2022."
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise B2B Product Marketing Pro to help us tell the story behind Bevy and CMX. While the Bevy platform was built to help brands build their in-person community events, we’ve experienced significant growth in our virtual events product and services. This role will be focused on crafting go-to-market plans and customer acquisition strategies that speak to enterprise and consumer brands looking to turn their global community into their most valuable asset.
Objectives for the role
This role will be focused on go-to-market strategy and sales enablement, working closely with cross functional teams to 1) improve lead generation, 2) increase conversion rates and 3) reduce the sales cycle timeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute our go-to-market strategy around the Bevy virtual community and conference platforms as well as our CMX products
- Develop consumer messaging to clearly and concisely convey the value of our platform features for the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Devise new and innovative marketing programs for both lead generation and customer engagement, including account-based marketing strategies and pipeline creation.
- Build the product positioning, value proposition, messaging and competitive differentiation.
- Understand and report changes to the broader market context including market shifts, competitive threats and new opportunities.
- The PMM will have to post on forums, host Webinars, reply on Quora questions and occasionally blog.
- The PMM must collaborate consistently with other teams including Product Development, CS and Sales.
- Work closely with customers in order to identify pain points, customer insights and write customer success stories.
- Analyze the competition and use data to support the ideas we are communicating to our prospects and other team members.
- Understand and improve the lifecycle Bevy customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, with a strong focus on B2B product marketing
- Experience working with enterprise sales teams and managing lead generation
- Passion for crafting a compelling narrative that drives people to action
- Experience building budgets and programs that drive efficient growth
- A strong background in a strategic marketing or product marketing role
- A love of data and ability to analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for the leadership team
Salary range: $50,000-$120,000 USD
All job descriptions will consider reasonable accommodations that may need to be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A job description will reflect assignments of essential functions and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. All job descriptions are subject to change at any time.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.