Enterprise Account Executive
About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
Come be a part of our inspirational team, ranked by Forbes as one of America’s “Best Startup Employers of 2022."
Our Sales team is growing and we are looking for energetic and driven Account Executives with various levels of experience to join us.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity where you can contribute and add value right away, this is the right opportunity for you! You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and grow with our team, and very quickly on your own path toward success. You’ll also reap the benefits of a very rewarding sales commission structure and a team that is focused on supporting and growing each other professionally. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, all in a team-focused environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work your book of business of ~150 target accounts + inbound leads from SDR, marketing and industry related activities
- Create detailed sales and business plans together with your SDR
- Assist in finding prospects and leads together with your SDR
- Work closely with the SDR & Marketing teams in order to ensure Bevy’s positioning is consistent in all aspects when making sales to potential customers
- Manage the entire sales cycle through to close, and beyond!
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers and Implementation team to ensure successful implementation and onboarding of new customers
- Own & manage expansion within your key customer accounts
- Learn new products, services, features, and benefits
- Report feedback from the field on product and market
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Must have 5+ years experience in enterprise SaaS; enterprise SaaS in current role is required
- Must have 5+ years of closing experience in an account executive position
- Must have 2+ years experience in similar sized company, 50-300 employee “scaleup”
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and goals.
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate strategic/critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player
- Have a strong ability to communicate at a high level
- Possess strong time management skills and a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- All successful candidates should be able to demonstrate strong presentation, verbal and written skills, a high degree of internal motivation, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
Salary range: $30,000 USD-$70,000 USD
All job descriptions will consider reasonable accommodations that may need to be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A job description will reflect assignments of essential functions and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. All job descriptions are subject to change at any time.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.